Carmina Corvae (RavenSong)

Wednesday 17 November 2004

snow white retold

The REAL story of Snow White - by Robbie, Min, Kathy, Jem, Loz and Clair...

Snow White went a creeping
Past her father weeping
Gold and silver she had took
And hid it where they'd never look

But her stepmother was very smart
And as she hid she saw a part
Of Snowy's ugly horrid deed
So then she ran, with greatest speed

"Rear view mirror in my car,
Where did she hide it? Is it far?
Tell me know you little shit
Otherwise I'll throw a fit"

He told her once, he told her twice
She ran right there on his advice
And there she caught the evil girl
And there some insults she did hurl

"YOU IDIOTIC BIMBO SLUT
YOU PIECE OF CRAP, YOU STUPID NUT
You're being sent right to the slammer"
And then did Snowy begin to stammer

"It was not me! I was possessed
An evil spirit grabbed my breast,
And dragged me right by the nipple
To take money, hundreds, triple"

She quickly dialled 911
And 7 dwarves came on the run
Dressed as policemen, quickly the came
And beat poor Snowy with a cane

Off they dragged her to the woods
But then she bribed them with the goods
And so off to a hut they went
Where the next 10 years they "quietly" spent.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe very Roald Dahl's "revolting rhymes" or "dirty beasts"

Oh high school, sometimes I miss you and sometimes I really don't.

5 August 2008 at 21:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home